Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Children

On the way home from the store tonight:

Lilian: I sure am a pretty little girl, huh mommy?

Mommy: Yes, Lilian, you are a pretty little girl. :o)

I took the humidifier out of her room tonight to put into Braison's room since he needs it more than she does right now.

Lilian: (Through her tears) Don't take it!! I need my machine, Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!!!

The other morning, I was blow drying my hair and Braison was watching cartoons on our bed.  I had just turned off the blow dryer when Braison yells, through the closed door, "STOP BLOWING YOUR HAIR MOMMY!" So, I opened the door & looked at him, he looked at me and calmy said, "Please stop blowing your hair mommy, I can't hear the television when you do that. Thank you." And, turned back to his show.  He is such a character!

No comments: