Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Funnies

**The next 4 weeks will be question and answer Friday Funnies**

Braison (age 3) answers questions about Mommy:

What is something mommy always says to you?
     Don't do it!
What makes mommy happy?
     When I don't get in trouble.
What makes mommy sad?
     When I get hurt or be mean to sissy.
How does your mommy make you laugh?
     She tickles me.
What was your mommy like as a child?
     Growing up.
How old is your mommy?
     52. (I think I just sprouted a grey hair :o)
How tall is your mommy?
     Big.
What is her favorite thing to do?
     Go swimming with me.
What does your mommy do when you're not around?
     Cries.
If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
     Singing or hanging things on the wall.
What is your mommy really good at?
     Doing her ekersizes.
What is your mommy not very good at?
     Driving. (Sad day)
What does your mommy do for a job?
     Chores at her work and at our house.
What is your mommy's favorite food?
     Tacos, salad, ice tea, and stuff.
What makes you proud of your mommy?
     For her to not cry.
If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
     Minnie Mouse.
What do you and your mommy do together?
     Build blocks, go out, play, and that is all I know.
How are you and your mommy the same?
     We just are.
How are you and your mommy different?
     I have camouflage eyes and she has brown eyes.
How do you know your mommy loves you?
     She tells me that.
What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
     He is silly sometimes.
Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
     Work and home.

No comments: