Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Valentine's Day

Valentine's started last week when I got flowers & a balloon at my work.

Then, we started off today with lots of love and kisses :o)

We had a good Valentine's Day this year.  Yesterday, we made cards for all of the grandparents and delivered them.  We also made Lilian a special shirt, which she loved.
When I got in my car to head to work today, this was hanging off of my rearview mirror.
Ron surprised me with this beautiful necklace! I love it!
When Ron and I got home from work, the kids had made us special crafts.

Then we decided to have breakfast for dinner, so we had pink heart shaped pancakes with strawberries, eggs, and bacon.
*Sorry, it is sideways, I don't know how to rotate it.
Then, we finished the evening with homemade strawberry shortcake. Yummy!!
All in all, our day was filled with love and happy surprises.  We hope everyone else had a blessed day as well!
xoxo

No comments: